Sunday, April 19, 2015

Blog Post 11

Hello Again,

   As the 20 Time Talk is less than two months away, I have started to reflect on my project as a whole. Throughout this long process I have had learning experiences that, most likely, will assist me in accomplishing my goals on this project in the near future.  For the next couple of weeks, I will be starting to outline my talk, and list the valuable points and experiences that I have learned.  During the course of this year, this project has mentally prepared me and encouraged me to believe that  if I work hard and continue to work hard on my ideas, they will develop into something awesome that I can be proud of. I feel that my 20 Time Talk Project  will be easy to present to the class because of all the interesting components and  description of my personal roller coaster ride this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment